Once the app has been downloaded from the iTunes App Store, when you first open it, the "Newsstand" will open by default. This article gives an overview of the various options and settings available in the App.
a. Menu icon
Newsstand: The Newsstand organised by your interests, new arrivals and top sellers
Categories: The Newsstand organised by category
My Library: All of your downloaded publications
Last Read Issue: Shortcut taking you to the last viewed page/magazine
Favourite Issues: Publications you marked as favourites
Bookmarked Articles: Articles you have bookmarked
Settings: Opens the “Settings” window (see below for more info)
- Change Your Name: Change in app user name
- Change Your Password: Change app password
- Restore iTunes purchases: Request the application to check your purchase status with the iTunes app Store.
- Manage storage: Check and free up the storage space filled by your magazines
- Content Preferences: To customise the app towards your preferences and select your interests
- Customer Support: Access the FAQs to get help on the most frequent topics
- Legal Notices: Review Terms and Conditions