If you purchased on our web please see the instructions here
By default, your subscriptions will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours before the auto-renewal is due.
- From your device's Home screen, tap "App Store".
- Tap "Featured" from the menu at the bottom.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your "Apple ID" in the left corner. If you don't see your Apple ID, tap "Sign In" and enter your information. Then scroll back to the bottom of the page and tap your "Apple ID".
- Tap "View Apple ID".
- Enter your password and tap OK.
- On the Account Settings screen, scroll down and tap "Manage App Subscriptions".
- Tap the subscription you want to manage, then choose a subscription category.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or "turn off Auto-Renewal".